Wednesday, March 27

Sweet for my sweet at Tiong Bahru Bakery

After a more than filling lunch at Din Tai Feng, we retreated to Tiong Bahru Bakery for some sweets since it was Diana's birthday. 



I like Tiong Bahru Bakery alot. Contentious croissants aside, I have never had any major upsets here and good therapeutic conversation runs hand-in-hand with tasty baked goods. 



Molten lemony curd - don't you just wanna stab it? Tangy and refreshing paired with a buttery shortbread base, I do like my lemon curd tarts very much. 


Diana and I used to confide in each other over banana crumbles back in school, and it seemed fitting that we had one for her birthday too. It was good but crumbles ought to be served warm and the server didn't do so, advising that the "taste would be changed" (yes for the better, my dear). 


A belated birthday slash housewarming print for Diana. I was mad busy over the last couple of weeks back but I really wanted to make something for my dear friend, instead of buying something.  



20 years later, we will look back at this picture and say, "Boy, we still look the same!" *Reaches for the SKII Essence*

No comments: