* Repeating "Hi" 19 times too many just to hear Russell say it once.
* Creating an iPhone photo album specially for the bub's photos. I'm not good at small talk and visual aids help.
* Buying oversized clothes for the bub. It's all about mileage. 9-12 months old pajamas pants for a 3 month old? Meet my mini MC Hammer, folks. You can't touch this...
* Enjoying an incredible sense of satisfaction when I carry and rock him to sleep.
* Admit to being that really closet-competitor mother. While I don't feel the need to hog Russell all the time, I want to be the one who calms him down when others can't, miraculously soothe him to sleep, be the first person he smiles at every morning ... wait, scratch that - be the first person to witness his milestones.
Happy three months, my little man!