Wednesday, June 29

Shin-ing Excellence Not

Photobucket
What used to be our usual Friday routine

I guess part of the reason why I was feeling 'off' last weekend was due to an extremely inflexible Operations Manager at Shin Kushiya. To cut the long story short, what he did eradicated all the goodwill and affection we had for Shin Kushiya. I honestly feel bad for chef Andy - his sashimi skills will sorely be missed.

Would I ever go back to the restaurant? Yes. Would I make it a point to head there every Friday? No.

The best and worst thing about customer service is that it takes very little to excel in it and less to suck at it.

With this, I would like to thank the manager at Sushi Tei Raffles City and the ladies at my neighbourhood Pick & Bite for being a better part of my day.

No comments: