Monday, June 27

One proud mama

Photobucket

What's with this weekend?

I was having bouts of blahness so I was really glad to be at work yesterday. Being in the store takes my mind off things in general and I can concentrate on being productive.

Over our usual Sunday-chee-cheong-fun breakfast, I read something (admittedly very very trivial) that really got me riled up. I told kw, "Ok, I need to rant ... can I have 3 minutes of your time." The poor but amused guy hit the imaginary chess timer - he even gave me score points for having the right to be pissed off. Bless his soul and sense of humour.

Visiting our new place and meeting our new neighbour did offer 20 minutes of happiness. Our weekly trips to check in on the progress of the house sort of feels like ultrasound checks at the gynae's. But instead of going "ooo, I can see the eyes... I think he's waving to me," it's more like "the tiles are finally laid... the brick wall looks awesome, I could eat off it." Yes, one proud mama (in da' house ) here.

Have a good week, peeps!

No comments: