Wednesday, December 16

Xmas 2020

Oh Christmas, do I need another reason to do up the house?  I think being homebound and spending too much time on Pinterest also made me go ape-shit over doing up the place. I even did up a simple installation after getting much inspiration from Pinterest. FYI I think getting my creative juices flowing is probably one of the best form of self-care this year. #loveyourself

This is the second year we didn’t do our annual Xmas shebang, but we still ate very well! This year’s menu featured Wagyu MB5 OP Rib, brown butter pappardelle & a cheese platter with FRESH HONEYCOMB 🐝🧀(assisted by my Xmas elf Russell). We naturally had too much dessert and champagne too. Good times!

 Merry Christmas, folks 🎄⛄️🥂 hope everyone is spending time with your loved ones!

 





 







 





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty! May I know where you get all the flowers from for the various installations? They look really fit for the Xmas theme!

Unknown said...

Hello the flowers are from Shopee =)