Friday, June 14

Magaret River

Margaret River was 50 shades of lovely. Even though we encountered one of their worst storms, windiest winters and skipped overly-touristy farms, there was plenty of charm to be found in their little towns and wineries. I did not expect Magaret river to be overflowing with Singapreans. In fact, I saw my neighbours, whos-who couple of Caldecott Hill there at Woolworths of all places. Hilarious!

On top of that, we even went whale-watching at Augusta! High recommended once-in-a-lifetime event! Well, it’s surely once in a lifetime for me as I had an unfortunate bout of motion sickness of the boat and retreated to lying down for two thirds of the 3-hour journey. Thankfully, I did see one playful whale and KW managed to capture some amazing footage of whales playing. We were really lucky to catch these whales.















Crappy shot HAHA

No comments: