Monday, March 25

Ahoy March

Whoa, in a blink of an eye, we are approaching the end of March! It has been quiet on the blog but really active real life-wise. I thought I would get a break from Chinese New Year, but nope... Let’s just say, I was happy to join Lucas for his weekend afternoon naps.

This is the first year we had to tackle “March School Holidays.” It was a bummer KW couldn’t take leave and I was pretty much swamped at work. Thankfully, my in-laws were always there to lend a helping hand (more like, hands).



Over the past week, Russell expended his energy at SuperPark, rock climbing and horse-riding. I don’t know about you but I find horse-riding or equedastrian really charming ... but yes, the stables do smell a little and it’s just blarrrdy hot in Singapore.


Just before the school holidays started, we had a gathering with some of Russell’s K2 classmates at Timbre @ Gillman Barracks. Oh wow, the kids has so much fun and it was just one big love fest. Reunited and it feels so good...


Clearly I couldn’t be bothered chasing the kids for photos but Lucas got in some face-painting action. He’s supposed to be cough, Thanos, cough. Close enough, buddy!


KW’s grandmother celebrated her 96th birthday. We had a small gathering at home and a moreish durian cake from Jane’s Station. I also discovered a liking for this peach and plum liquor from Don Don Donki.



We also checked out Admiralty Park and Marine Cove. Great places for kids to expend their energy. It's amazing how they are up and running without any caffeine, while I struggle to get through a morning with just one cup of coffee.




Random note: There’s a new Korean stall at Suntec Food Republic and I absolutely love their bibmimbap. Comfort food x


Life has been good. Tiring but eventful. I’m travelling for work next week and there's a DOTM coming up too. Hope your March was as eventful too!

No comments: