Friday, September 23

Melbourne: Pidapipo Gelateria, Lygon Street

Supposedly best gelato in Melbourne. Even Adriano Zumbo is a fan. Their gelato is truly one of the best out there in terms of flavors and I am guessing that’s because it is made in-house daily and they put a a lot of care into the ingredients sourced.

We had their Pistachio and Peanut Butter Nutella with Toasted Brioche - two flavours I typically don't pick for desserts (as much as I love peanut butter, I don't usually like peanut butter stuff). IMHO, their Pistachio is one of the best I have ever had - nutty and punchy without the medicinal aftertaste; the Peanut Butter with Nutella was great too - bang on peanut-y flavour without being too cloying

Now, they reportedly serve Nutella out of a tap. Where can I get my hands on one of these golden taps?




No comments: