Wednesday, January 13

The weekend I had the kids to myself

Last Sunday, I was caught in a situation where I had both kids to myself. I know this might sound utterly weird to some of you, especially since I have been a mum for 3.5 years but hey, I never said I was in the running for Best Mum Ever.

Honestly, I am all the more filled with such respect for SAHMs. I don't know how you guys manage to keep your sanity day in day out, but I salute you. All week I was worried about how I was going to handle both kids and whether I should call for reinforcements. Thankfully, I had some company along the way and spending so much time with the boys only made me even more thankful for our family.


The moment you realised you managed to put both kids down for a nap is truly... victorious.

No comments: