Thursday, October 9

Seoul - 2014 edition

Ever since I visited Seoul with my sister back in 2009, I keep going on about how much I love that city and how I would like to head back soon. Well, it took me five years to make that return trip and I guess given that time lapse, it only made the trip much sweeter.












This time round, I went with my two boys, well, three if you consider the bun in my belly. Of course, it wasn’t peaches and cream along the way. We took a red-eye flight, which resulted in 3 tired souls (including 2 cranky ones) on our first day alone. Plus the drizzle didn’t exactly warm things up. However, I kept telling myself, I will only remember the good times… I will only remember the good times.

And it’s true! I would not give up these times for anything. I know this might sound weird, considering he is only 25 months old but nowadays, Russell is developing at a bewilderingly quick pace and I really feel the need to just immerse myself in his company before I become too uncool to hang out with him.

Ok, thank you for allowing me to indulge in such melodrama. More pictures of yes, FOOD to come soon.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

omg are u still there now? ENJOY ur trip!!! just finished my vacation a week ago and im missing seoul already...

yixiao said...

I'm back and I miss Seoul too!