Wednesday, March 23

Warm, fuzzy Wednesday

Photobucket

Finally nailed down the design of my evening gown - nude tulle and vintage lace - thanks to Ann, my tailor. It feels really nice to have Ann do my gown since she has been making suits and gowns for my mum since I was a kid. I remember visting her atelier then, and she would always offer me pencils and paper to doodle fashion designs while I waited for my mum.

To make my Wednesday even sweeter. I received a bunch of DIY rose salted caramel macarons from Danielle. "DIY" because she bottled the salted caramel buttercream separately, so that the macaron shells stayed crisp. When the craving hits, all I have to do is apply the buttercream onto the rose shells.

Hmm that is what she said, I think. It was difficult to pay full attention as I was nibbling on her pistachio rose 'experiment' macaron during the spiel. By the way, this guinea pig likes the experiment macaron.

Mmm, I can tell this rose salted caramel Macarune baby would help tide me over the rest of the work week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! These look sooooo good! I wanna get my hands on these lovelies.

Sue Huey said...

Hi there

Do u mind sharing the contact of your tailor, Ann? I need to get a dress tailor made for my mum...bro's big day in sept! time is running out! :P

cheers,
mimi

yixiao said...

Hi Mi Mi,

Here you go:
Ann Teoh Fashion Studio
Delfi Orchard
402 Orchard Road, #03-11/12
Tel: 6887 4610

All the best!