Sunday, July 12

Break a leg at Brotzeit

I wanted July to come so badly because Diana was heading home for the weekend.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

An hour before we were supposed to meat meet up, I texted D my knuckle cravings and we trooped over to Brotzeit for Man Food. There aren’t many days when I have cravings for meat or pork for that matter … but pork knuckle (or trotters, sigh!) is something that lies exclusively out the Meat Hierarchy.

Hello, I miss you already! Come back soon.

Brotzeit German Bier Bar & Restaurant
252 North Bridge Road
#01-17 Raffles City Shopping Centre
Tel: 6883 1534

3 comments:

Diana said...

We cleaned the pork good, didn't we? Yup, I miss you too!

Joyz said...

I love their knuckles too...you should try Werner's Oven next time, that is pretty good as well!

yixiaooo said...

thanks for the suggestions joyz!

d =)