Saturday, December 29

Mingxi, "Hey do you know... Oh wait, you don't cook"

Me (mock horror), "Well you can still ask me right? And I shall pretend to listen closely and dispense my worldly knowledge"

Ok, what's the use of oregano? I mean like how is it suppose to enhance the flavour?

Erm, well oregano is always used with romsemary and thyme... but erm, as for flavour, er- why don't you use just 'google'?

Yup, welcome to Yixiao's Helpdesk.

I know it's been quiet but I have been having problems with my modem. It's finally back up! Come back the next couple of days...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays.. & a Great new Year..!

Unknown said...

Hey how was Bali? Did you eat Babi Guiling, the foul lard dish. Anyway what are you guys doing for New Year? I am going to have steamboat with my friends. :)) They bought meatballs today, I am so happy! Oh have you heard Britney's album. It is real good!

xxx

yixiaooo said...

Hey mama bok, best wishes for 2008!

Yang, I'm gonna blog about Bali and our New Year Eve party soon.