Thursday, July 19

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oh goodness I've been so busy at work, I haven't even had time to get a cake for tomorrow's party. I can't believe I'm throwing a party tomorrow. What would I do without my party planner, ZHU (!?!?) I'm starting to feel like one of those workaholics who forgot to turn up at their own hen party.

I haven't held a birthday party since I was ten... How out of touch can I get? At my last birthday party, people were having fried fishballs and samosas, drinking bandung and ice cream soda, playing let's-see-who-reaches-the-finishing-line-without-dropping-the-egg-on-a-spoon. Though I never had a magician, I remember theater folks from Act 3 and their Cinderella skit. I remember being secretly envious of those held parties at Macdonald's but on hindsight, my Cinderella act was cooler.

What's it going to be tomorrow?!

I must... breathe.

If you are coming, I hope you have fun. Or rather, I know you'll have fun because you guys are a bunch of fun-loving-mambo-groovy folks.. =)

Tra-lah lah, how am I going to find a cake at this hour?

1 comment:

Zhu!!! said...

You just choose the flavour and cross your fingers and pray I wont screw up your order.

hurhur.