Saturday, May 13

wow. i think this is the longest i have gone without updating my blog.

i have been busy with revision. gasp. cough. gasp. yes it is ACTUALLY time to study.. i have been day-tripping in the school library, relentlessly trying to cramp a semester's worth of information into my rusty brain.. i could have sworn this change of lifestyle is wrecking havoc in my system.

yesterday, i woke up in a bed of sweat with a stunningly bad headache. i could hardly sit up straight or stand for more than 15 minutes.. the entire day was by bouts of nausea and my stomach felt as if it contained an eggbeater switched onto maximum speed..

urgh, now looking at food makes me want to retch.

currently surviving on rittersport chocolate and haribo sour apple candy. funny how my stomach rejects proper food but mantains a mildly cordial relationship with sugar-laden junk.

No comments: