Tuesday, October 11

i haute you.

is this the ultimate compliment?

that i have my very own assemble of anti-yixiao-let's-call-her-fat-followers who cannot help but visit my blog every now and then, despite their obvious dislike for me?

perhaps they feel better about themselves after coming to my blog.. seeing how someone esle is stuffing her face, relishing the good life.. and they think, "phew, 1 less person to worry about being thin"

i am not going to get all ghandi over you or tell you "no.. no.. you should not do this" but perhaps you should ask yourself what you are trying to achieve by telling me that i am fat.

perhaps you really do derive satisfaction from telling someone they are aesthically challenged.. or at least i hope you do, otherwise why do you bother making yourself unhappy by frequenting my blog?

'seven times the size'? gaw, i am so imagining this big momma ass.. haha...
talk about weapon of mass destruction.

No comments: