Monday, October 10

cope du jour.

with my trusty cup of green tea, i am sitting in front of the window, facing my other nieghbour, typing and mousing furiously on my laptop doing danish research. yes, i still have a finance paperwork but my copenhagen application is due tomorrow..

i SHOULD look very miss bradshaw-rish .. only problem is that my left leg is cocked up in a very trishaw-man manner, i am not in manolo's and i am pers-pir-ring. oh! guess what, i think my sweat glands would probably cease to function in denmark. along with my tastebuds... herring buffet anyone?

you know what, preparing for demnark is not for the namby- pamby poopoo peps. registration forms, renewing of passport, visa declaration, accomodation etcetcetc.. somehow, this process of going there feels like a test of my commitment. rest assure however that my desire to leave outweighs the crazy loads of paperwork involved.

i have been so used to mum preparing for all our vacations i am like "what i have to settle accomodation myself?!" and i better get started or the bronze little mermaid statue would find herself an unbefitting companion for six months.

it still feels remarkably surreal- how less than 80 days later, i will be away for 6 months.

No comments: