Wednesday, September 28

not yet.

my sister is leaving for greener and chillier pastures over at durham tomorrow and i must admit- i am not too happy. i have been so used to her unconditional company, i just cannot imagine spending hours with someone esle whom i needn't worry aboutpremature judgement. i realised that i have been spending with much time with yang, her eventual departure will definitely leave a HUGE-MONGOUS gapping hole in my social life.

who esle could i call upon to indulge in retail criminology and gastronomic rendevous with me?

and why must my favorite people eventually end up at least a 12-hour flight away from me? first wai, then aizhen.. now yang. who am i suppose to share my culinary expeditions with? or sought solace in? sigh, luckily darr and zhu are still around..

i am such a soap puppy right now.

No comments: