Monday, November 2

Snapshots of October 2020

October was a really celebratory month for us. We kicked off with KW's birthday and then our wedding anniversary - I don't know about you but these days, anything celebratory means alot and we need any excuse to squeeze any joy out of life.



Cupcakes for my boo boys




Dinner at Cut - loved the tuna tartare and mushrooms
The wagyu steaks were so incredibly rich!

 
Kw and I are not big “presents” people - he gave me a gym water bottle for my bday this year. I’m proud to say I one-upped him this year with these custom-made T-shirts. 





Thowback to our pre-wedding photos

 
 Throwback to our honeymoon in New York City 
 
 
 
The ever-cool Eleven Madison Park

 
 
Scored a really last minute reservation at Thomas Keller's Per Se



Lots of jumping shots. Go figure.


Sushi omakase at Kaunta

 
Never been the biggest fan of Japanese curry but this Ebara Yokohama Curry is so good!
Banana bread with Lindt chocolate - luxurious-ish breakfast

 
KW made this thing of beauty - smoked salmon



Tacos at Senor Tacos



 
Took a day off and took the boys for bowling and arcade



 
Went to my parents for lunch - and some pug belly-rubbin' time 
 
 
Season 2!
 
 
Didn't do anythang for Halloween but Lucas was telling me that he knows how to camouflage
 

 
Gone luge-ing - super fun!

4 comments:

LC said...

I'm so drawn to the banana bread with Lindt choco no less. Did you use a recipe online that you can share? Thanks!

yixiao said...

I use this recipe and add my own Lindt chocolate
https://www.bearnakedfood.com/2014/11/07/super-moist-banana-cake-2/

So good!

LC said...

Thanks for replying. May I know at which point u added the chocs? Coz I read that sometimes the choc sink to the bottom of the pan and burn. Baking noob here. Any advice is appreciated!

Unknown said...

ah yes, I normally toss them into the flour to coat them and prevent them from sinking