Wednesday, July 27

Birthday xoxo


Happy shoes, happy feet 


A much-deserved day off for the both of us

 

OMG the sheer awkwardness of taking an #OOTD outfit in broad daylight
Just kill me now


Toilet Shot HA


Keeping in theme with birthday barachirahi theme 


Art-jamming at Arteastiq
--> their Roasted Hazelnut Hot Chocolate was decadent 


My art-jamming piece - "Seek and You Shall Find" 
Tiny easily-missed elements can be found throughout the painting, 
akin to those moments of life that we forget to treasure


Thank you for being such a good sport... This is perfect for the boys' room


Tea time at home - Fruit cake and coffee
Finally found a pleasing mug after I broke my usual one ... Good mugs are not easy to find

 

Beautiful design + quotes from kikki k
Got this as a gift but I want one for myself

 

Childhood favourite - Rong Chen Bak Kut Teh with my boys xoxo 

Glorious day, my heart feels full 

1 comment:

Magdalene said...

Love reading your blog and seeing your cute kids as well as those foodie shots, hehe. May i ask where's your top from?