Friday, May 24

Tea at Maison Kayser

Man, it sure was an exhausting day. Since it was Vesak Day, I took out the person who challenges my patience the most (sorry Russell, just being honest) and spent the afternoon with my family. An impromptu tea session at Maison Kayser proved to be the icing on the cake. 


The raspberry tart and vanilla eclair were lovely, and I loved that ickle financier that accompanied my very pleasant Mint and Rose herbal tea. 

While Maison Kayser isn't my favourite bakery, I liked the Orchard Parade Hotel branch as it was quiet and calm, with none of that hipster-wannabe bustle that plagues Tiong Bahru Bakery. 

2 comments:

june said...

Hi, I came across your blog by chance and really like it! May i ask for recommendations on good duck confit in Singapore please? Trust that your taste bud would serve me well!

Thanks in advance!

yixiao said...

Hi June, thank you for visiting. I'm on the lookout for kickass duck confit myself =p The one I had recently at Culina was just so-so... Sigh! Let's keep each other posted.