Tuesday, August 23

Hong Kong Aftermath

Photobucket

Hello folks, I am baaaack! Hong Kong was awesome - I think it was the best trip to Hong Kong I have had to date.

Photobucket

The shopping, fooding and all three of us even got to meet up with Diana at Portobello Cafe for a mid-afternoon pitstop of carrot cake and lemon tart.

The weather while warm was bearable. I had braced myself for days of intense humidity and heat but we got off lucky with some overcast but rain-less days.

Though my main task was to follow the mums around, I managed to pick up a few goodies too!

Photobucket

Hello beautiful!

Photobucket

This lobster cardigan just cracks me up.

Photobucket

But we didn't forget those at home. Here is Soba hanging into his Mr Pugsley cookie for dear life. No, this was not a ploy to distract dad from our bounty.

More to come soon!

No comments: