Monday, August 15

A game

Photobucket
I is no Martha Stewart

Hello folks, how was your weekend?

It just occured to me that we are two months away from D day and I feel the need to step up to wedding planning. Inspired by Martha Stewart, I tried making a wedding streamer banner but after one and a half hours of snipping and shredding, I realised why she is a multi-millionaire media magnate slash domestic goddess. She is the "chairwoman, president, and CEO" of her company, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, for crying out loud. There are family dynasties and empires but she is an one-woman executive board!? How is that for Monday inspiration?

I also did some research for an upcoming Hong Kong trip with my mum and mother-in-law-to-be. Yup, you read that corrently, mother-in-law-to-be. I'm excited but quite nervous at the same time... heh heh. But I reckon it would be a good trip and it's all because of her that I get to go in the first place. I have shortlisted a bunch of restaurants that I hope to try out. On top of it, I am mad excited about meeting up with Diana Chong An Yih!

In the mean time, there are lots of things to look forward to this week, including lunch with zhu and zee's birthday tea... =)

No comments: