Wednesday, July 27

Thanksgiving birthday



5 things I am thankful for turning 26.

My family - Mum, thanks for being a role model and for not getting all Mother-of-the Bridezilla on me. Dad, thanks for the stoic husband and father of three plus two pugs and for allowing me to take my TV w me when I move out. My sisters - you guys can really bring the best and worst in me but I know I can always count on you guys to turn that fireball into a warm, fwuzzy feeling.

Kw - for putting up with me when I'm pulling out the stops to become the next Bratz doll. Hello, yes, I need that walk-in dream closet!

My lovelies Diana, Zee and Zhu - for knowing exactly how I feel when I'm going through ‘WTF is wrong with the world?’ moments.

Lula Rock - for giving me a reason to get up every morning. I can honestly say I love coming to work.

You guys - thanks for reading even though I don’t have awesome kill-me-now pictures, do giveaways or win awards.

2 comments:

Su-Lin said...

Happy Birthday!!!

yixiao said...

thanks su-lin!