Sunday, May 1

May Day Weekend

It was quite a crazy weekend and I am exhauasted but happy.

It started out with a family feast as kw's cousins made a trip back for the long weekend, bringing along with them the yummiest chiffon cakes from Mydori. Over the weekend, kw finally settled on his suits and I picked out an evening dress for the wedding. We managed to confirm the contractor and I am crossing my fingers that the renovations will be done by end July.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket\

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We sure made this May Day long weekend work for us!

And to my pleasant surprise, kw reminded me that we have another public holiday just two weeks later. Yay yay yay!

4 comments:

notabilia said...

Thank you for your very sweet comment!

yixiao said...

thank you for visiting!

min~* said...

you're right down the road from my grandmama's house! :)

yixiao said...

hi min! is that so? when we move in, you should come by to say hi! =)