Sunday, May 22

Duo

Wow, has it been two years since we officially got together?

Photobucket
You are the apple pie of my eye

Boy, do I still remember our first date at Shibaken. I have never dated or had a boyfriend so it was more of a behavioural experiment on my end. I tried to recall all the dating dos and don’ts I picked up from rom coms, chick lits and Glamour magazine. But in the end, it was just too exhausting so I apologize for talking too much and making you wait while I took pictures of every dish.

Believe me, no one was more surprised than myself when we actually went on a second date. And now, here we are planning for the house, wedding and honeymoon two years later.

I am not going to subject my readers to lovey-dovey pumpkin-mash notes. But I guess I will say, I can't think of a better person to spend an anniversary with at MacDonalds.

3 comments:

David Koh said...

You know who told him about Shibaken... This guy!

Haha. Very happy for you both.

yixiao said...

HA! =)

yixiao said...

come to think of it, he cancelled your lunch appointment for our second date. haha