Monday, March 28

Bella's Appetiosa

Photobucket

I have a serious thing for pizza.

It is one of those do-no-wrong food. Even out of a frozen or delivery box, I have never had a bad pizza. "Bad pizza" is simply baked cheese on bread - how much of a travesty can that be? In fact, if I could pull an Adam Richman Man vs. Food stunt, pizza would be one of my top three picks.

At the risk of sounding like a commitment-phobe douchebag, after the first base, I usually like my pizza less complicated and top-heavy, with a bit more bite.

Bella Pizza's Pizza Appetiosa was a great way to celebrate the end of a work week. Que carb-induced early night. It was undoubtedly cheesy thanks to the mozzarella and parmesan, piqued with spicy salami and puckerish olives, and had a smokey, charred aroma to round up the heady flavours.

Definitely an I Likey.

1 comment:

ferestre pvc oferte said...

Wow it looks delicious, i`m so hungry in this moment, it is not fair, i want only a small slice :)