Wednesday, September 22

Soba Not So Good

Photobucket

It's no secret that Soba needs to go on a diet - quick. And my sister needed little reminder of that especially when she thought Soba's derriere bore an uncanny resemblance to that of Templeton's (the rat below) from Charlotte's Web.

Photobucket

He's currently on a diet though I think it's my dad who needs a restraining order when it comes to stuffing the little puck.

Photobucket

"I'm naturally a heavy eater and I get untold satisfaction from the pleasures of the feast..."

Said, Sob-, I mean, Templeton.

The pugs must be really glad my parents are back from their vacation. Without them around, my sisters and I simply can't be bothered to feed them supper and snacks, especially since they could afford to lose a couple of pounds.

No comments: