Tuesday, May 18

Bo-roughing It Out, London

A market stacked with home-made, farm-grown goodness is a wee awesome place to start the weekend. Borough Market is undeniably one of my favouritest places in London. Do come with an empty gut or you will find yourself fighting a losing battle.

Photobucket

How I wish I could stuff my luggage full of treats and share it all with you back at home.

Photobucket

I just wanted to let you know that while we were stuffing our faces, I kept you guys in my thoughts - maybe that's why I was eating for so many of you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Salt beef baguette

Photobucket

Roasted pork loin with apple sauce sandwich

Photobucket

Cross-section of the roasted pork loin sandwich

Photobucket

Skate and chips that was an interesting alternative to cod or haddock and chips

Photobucket

"No autographs, please..."

Photobucket

An intensely fudgey chocolate chip brownie

2 comments:

Cavalock said...

Wish i took as many pix as u when i was there.

Were u there on a weekend or weekday? was there on a saturday, way too crowded, like Chinatown on CNY Eve nite.

yixiaooo said...

hi melvin, i was there on a saturday but we went down at around 11am before the crowds descended close to lunch time. great fun =)