Tuesday, February 10

Chinese New Year - Random -

How was your Chinese New Year? Mine went something along the lines of binge-as-you-visit. What's new huh? Anyway here are some randon shots over Chinese New Year ...

Photobucket

We had relatives over at our place too and the pugs were a hit with both kids and adults. I love this picture because my cousin and her daughter were both wearing matching pearl necklaces.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Initially I had a bit of trouble looking for new clothes. I admit, I can be quite supertitious when it comes to New Clothes For New Year! I swear it's not an excuse to get new stuff when what my closet needs is a self-sorter organiser and not new dresses. But when I first laid eyes on this dress, I thought to myself, "FIFI LAPIN!"

FIFI who?

See that bunny in the red dress? It reminded me of one of my favouritest blogs in the entire cyber-universe, Fifi Lapin.

Photobucket
Cupcakes my sister baked when the relatives came by

In case you didn't receive the memo over New Year 2009, here's wishing you another Happy New Year.

1 comment:

FIFI LAPIN said...

this is soooooooooooooooooooo sweet, i love the pugs and i'd really love one of those cakes!

bunny kisses
Fifi Lapin
xxx

p.s. what was in the bag, tell me, tell me!