Saturday, April 21

Once again, this blog has fallen into semi-comatose. Nothing much has changed and I say with absolute conviction that in the weekdays, my meals revolve around cereal, fruits, coffee, curry puffs and subway EVERYDAY.

Two weeks down, thirteen more to go.

Yeap, I'm STILL secretly checking out the eye-candish outfits and accessories over at work. Every morning, I scan through the various outfits, do a quick calculaion of how much debt I would land myself in if I were to spend as much ... and in the midst of such psychoanalysis, fueling my "gotta make the moolah" cells. I do feel a wee bit guilty that peace corps is not exactly on my career agenda but let's face, "cause we are living in a material world and ____ a ma-material girl..." Right. At least I haven't started singing, "diamonds are a girl's best friend..."

Oh yes! Something did change last week! I scored a new office cubicle... a nice spacious -space- to call my own. To make the -space- more personable, I made a collage of photos from my travels last year, framed it and sat it next to my laptop.

Currently lusting over this tote from Anya Hindmarch



It's absolutelyly chic-alicious! I can use it for work, shopping, travelling.. yada yada.. very multi-functional. Plus its cream-coloured = totally versatile! Yang, if you see this in a summer sale, G-R-A-B IT. Your dear sis here will very much appreciate it.


Baby Pooki Doll, which I thought was ugily cute. Of course, I have zilch use for it but I love the asymmetrical eyes... almost looks as if someone punched it. HAHA... whoops, excuse the odd sense of humour.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

anya hindmarch?? that sounds like civilisation up here in D...hahah! though i would be spending 3 days of july here in UK which means 3 days of summer sale! you wish is my command! :)