Monday, January 1

2006 going on 2007



I had an AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME 2006.



I wish I could put my best memories of 2006 into a time capsule and immortalize them. But i'm hardly the most sentimental person around so an Umbra photo album and photoblog would serve that purpose well too. HAH, how terribly un-Hallmark of me to say that!

Yes, I still believe that being 21 or over-celebrating your 21 is overrated.
If I could sum up 2006 in a breathful, it would very well be: I came. I saw. I chowed.

I have no idea how 2007 is going to top 2006 but I'd love to find out. If 2006 had been a year of eye-opening and feet-blistering experiences, 2007 could be the year I focus on the 'C' word. Not cash, car, condo, credit card nor country club but CAREER. Though I don't see a graduation ceremony within the next year at least, it's going to be one helluva prep year.

Just imagine: The Amazing Rat Race Season 2007.

It would be such a waste of time coming up with 2007 resolutions when resolutions for year 2005 and 2006 remain either forgotten or unresolved. But if I really had to come up with one (for the sake of new-year-related small talk), I would say, "Make It Happen."

Wishes, hopes and dreams remain wads of cotton candy fluff unless you do something about it. All but one on the my list of to-dos require a great deal of solo effort so "do or die," it's all up to me.

2 comments:

KirkK said...

Happy New Year! And best wishes for the new year.....

Chubbypanda said...

Happy New Year!

- Chubbypanda