Sunday, October 1

Anthony hearts Singapore!

While blog surfing, I came across these Thomas Paul pillows and I can just imagine a conversation along the lines of..



"Why do we need these Thomas whoever cushions when the ones over at Ikea do just fine?"

And I would shoot of a look of pure disbelief at him, wondering what sort of guy I was going to spend my life with. In sickness and in health.. sure.. just GIMME my Thomas Paul cushions.

Oh dear.. As if I'm not already having trouble getting attached, now this guy has to understand my NEED to CREATE a chic-oholic living space that might threaten his masculinity.



I'll bet anything tastes good off this dreamy Tiorous Beasties plate. At 33 pounds a piece (food not included), I just might need to leave on canned sardines for a month though..

Wallpaper? Who me? Yeah why not if you are looking as good as these Deborah Browness walllpaper frocks.. And you can't be so cruel as to deprive me of a decent frock, no?



Above: Another disturbingly desirable wallpaper frock from "Debs"...

Pao has a new friend!

My parents and sister are back from Siem Reap where they came face-to-face with Angkor Wat (Cambodia's cashcow) and people whose faces literally light up at the sight of US$1 dollar. They also got me an owl wood carving, which I shall display in my office- my first step to personalizing my office space. He looks like the owl on the left!

No comments: