Sunday, September 24



I am finally done with my new layout.

You should have seen me- plastered to my laptop for the weekend, leaving the house only for my meals.. and even the television wasn't much of a distraction. I spent a good deal of my weekend learning the differences between CSS and HTML stylesheet formats.. figuring my way around around numerical dimensions and tweaking body positions of the main content and side bar.

I, erm, actually had alot of fun. Now, how geeky does that sound? Haha, I think I'm a closet design tech-geek.

I have added new links 'FASH HAG' and 'PAPERCUTS' on the sidebar. By the looks of it, it probably will not be a "FOOD" food blog.. I thought about setting up different blogs for the different themes but that would have been too difficult to keep track. So I am officially announcing to those who have a what's-your-problem with the additional features to remove me from your food blog links. Muchas gracias amigo!

Can you tell I'm very very very proud of my new blog? I feel like one of those mothers whose kid has just gone on stage to receive an award for Best Art & Craft or something. Oh the pride!

There's still a little tweaking (I just love the sound of that word!) to be done but otherwise- WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. Thought I lost a good food blog for good.

BTW, who's that Bible-thumper called Eternity? Her blog is full of logical fallacies but she does not allow comments.

I mean using an historical fact (WWII) to prove the truth of an unrelated "historical" fact (Existence of Jesus), i.e. if WWII is real then Jesus must be real is really begging the question.

Her disbelief in the existence of Hell is pretty hilarious.

Also, it's a misuse/misquote of John 8:32. Oh yes, Ted Kaczynski was a highly educated professional too. ;)

Anyway, glad to see you again.

Zhu!!! said...

helloooo.. looking good!

yixiaooo said...

hey ivan, no idea who Eternity is. Must admit once I realised that it was link to a religious website, I clicked the button 'x' faster than you can say "fallacy"..

ZHU!!! just counting down the days till you return...

pseudonymiss said...

hey dear this is a fantastic revamp! :)

-liling

M. said...

welcome back! it's pretty pretty :)

yixiaooo said...

thanks liling and mia!

Anonymous said...

I like the new look! welcome back.