Tuesday, December 11

12 Days of DOTM

This year absolutely flew by and to be honest, when I first embarked on January’s Dish of the Month, I wasn’t quite sure if I would be able to uphold the rhythm. 13 dishes later, I’m happy (not to mention, proud) to announce, this mini experiment of mine has been a success. From beef cheeks to a lemony bundt cake, angel hair to mala, it has been quite a delicious year for us indeed!

Through this journey, I have discovered many dishes that I might not have had the opportunity or impetuous to try. All the recipes are extremely doable for a home cook – some are embarrassingly easy and frankly don’t even require a recipe. It’s funny how this blog started out as a eating-out food blog but these days, I derive more joy from creating something in the kitchen.

From my kitchen to yours, let's hope 2019 would be a equally delicious year for all of us!


Oct’s Lobster Risotto 

No comments: