Friday, December 7

Mealpal meals #1-4


Aburi Fish Rollie Olie - Suntec City PasarBella

I was surprised by the portion size - 3 sizeable chunks of deep fried dory topped with aburi mentaiko sauce. I fear my greed got the better of me for after polishing off all 3 pieces, I felt really sick. Ugh. Good but approach with caution. 


Kaisen Don - Teppei Syokudo 

I really enjoyed this kaisen don with its signature chunks of sashimi. A friend complained it didn't taste "freshly made." At $4 a pop, I thought the freshness was satisfactory. Will surely order this again. 


Squid Bbq & Soup - Wonderful Bap Sang 

This meal was such a D-U-D. The portion of squid was pathetic and it was more squid in barbecue sauce, as opposed to barbecued squid. Very lacklustre. 


Chicken Grain Bowl - The Coffee Academics

This was quite a decent bowl from The Coffee Academics. Healthy, standard portioned but not fantastic in terms of taste. I have no idea why people would pay more than $15 buckaroos for this.

No comments: