Monday, September 4

California // A photography session with Anna Wu Photography

I know you guys are probably sick of hearing me blab about California. This is the last post, I pinky promise. As it was rare that we were all in one continent at the same time, we took the opportunity to engage Anna from Anna Wu Photography (website / Facebook) for a family photoshoot.

Boy, was it exhausting! I don't know about you, but herding four kids around for an hour and dealing with toddler tantrums is totally not my idea of a fun and relaxing shoot. Nonetheless, we shouldered on and Anna was super lovely to work with. I am super glad the photos came out more than half decent (no doubt thanks to Anna). I love how Anna captured the impiness of the kids and the roar-ing good time we had (we did have to pretend we were dinosaurs half the time to get the kids to cooperate). 

 
 

That's all, folks!

No comments: