Wednesday, December 18

Four Seasons Restaurant, Siam Paragon

This was the meal I was most eagerly looking forward to in Bangkok. Four Seasons Restaurant. I am fully aware Four Seasons in London has fallen to the pits but the Bangkok outpost happens to be just glorious. I also know that by making such a proclamation, I have successfully made you doubt my credibility, and not to mention, judgement. 

Am I bothered by that? Not at all, I am (so not) afraid. Reason being I - and a hodgepodge of ridiculously tender roasted meats - have successfully converted skeptics among the family and bookmarked this as our Must-Revisit restaurant in Bangkok in the coming years. Yes, this shall be an annual pilgrimage. 

All those in favor, say "Aye Heart Duck."





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's that in the second picture? looks delicious!

yixiao said...

Pipa tofu with salted egg yolk :)