Sunday, June 12

Inner peace of cake

Hi lovelies, how was your weekend?

Mine was filled with more home and wedding planning, which I won't elaborate on since I am such a private person (Twitter rocks). Nope, no late nights... shots marathon... hangovers... In fact, the only party we "crashed" was Bruce Wayne's on a re-run of Batman Begins.

Photobucket

In the midst of all that, we discovered the deliriously good stickey chewy chocolate cake at Old School Delights. It was gooey, gum-sticking and I completely overlooked my usual dislike for sponge cakes. Would I mind if they added an extra scoop of vanilla ice cream for ease of glopping up the sponge bits? Absolutely not!

I attended Cardio Kick class for the first time and discovered my hand-and-feet coordination was way off. Gosh, did I actually do ballet for 6 years and modern dance for the next 6? Still, it felt good to be releasing aggression in a socially accepted manner. I might not be kickass (yet) but ass-kicking here I come.

On that grain, we also caught Kung Fu Panda 2, which was a brainless but perfect way to end the weekend. Ah "inner peace", I sure hope we become highly acquainted soon.

No comments: