Saturday, April 12

Lust Caution and The F-word.

Sorry to disappoint those who were looking for nuances of Lee Ang's infamous Lust, Caution. This is a Fashion Post, hence the Lust (oh those shoes!) and Caution (oh my bank account!).

Noa noa, which means “fragrant” in Tahitian, is a label I discovered in Copenhagen. Though their clothes are a little unwearable in Singapore and a wee-bit too damsel-in-distress for my liking, I love the photo spread they did for their Spring / Summer 08 collection.















Also quite possibly the coolest pairs of heels I've seen err- all morning from Coolhunting.




United Nude have done it again with the Cup, a new model from the Spring/Summer '08 collection with interchangeable heel backs... Each pair comes with three different colors of plastic heel backs, which slot smoothly over the heel and are held in place by the sexy ankle strap... What a great way to step into Spring!
The CoolHunter has spoken.

Hear Hear!

Something else to Lust over.


Photobucket

Lace Up Sling Backs- Too trendy. How seasonal. But I love them.

To un-fashion the post and make it more food-related:

I love books and in my Dream Home, I would have this floor-to-ceiling bookshelf filled with Enid Blyton, Roald Dahl, Peter Mayle and Ruth Reichel books among the many other authors and a shelve dedicated to Japanese pastry and bread recipe books- never mind I will never be able to read them or reproduce the recipes. I can't think of a reason to indulge in such literature (maybe I don't even need one).



Books can be found on Amazon.Jp.

French may be the language of romance but whenever I think of the Japanese, I think of subtle nuances of precision and their dedication to ethereal exquisiteness.

Exactly two years ago around this time of the year, my sister and I frolicked in Barcelona and Madrid, stuffed ourselves silly on tapas and bocadilos and made a pact with the devil-in-prada in return for divine hot chocolates.

No comments: