Thursday, December 26

Merry & Bright Xmas 2019

Merry Christmas, folks! Hope you all have a lovely time with your loved ones. We had quite a few celebrations this festive season - one being our annual Christmas party and another with my in-laws' extended family. There was a lot of cooking and feeding, presents and gin mixers. I have to admit, by the time Christmas actually rolled by, I was quite happy to spend it quietly with our family of four. But you know, it's one of those "I am glad we did it" sort of occasions.

Out of everything we made this year, there were two standouts - one being KW's Christmas ham and the other being the most scrumptious sticky date pudding (recipe here). It truly is quite a joyous time with our friends and family! When you are surrounded by a group of people you care for, people who are happy and healthy, you simply can't ask for more. 

One tradition that we continued with is sending Christmas cards to our boys. They might not understand the full meaning of these cards today but one day, I hope they remember how loved they were.


























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 2020! I love your placeholders! May I know where you got them from? Thank you!

yixiao said...

HAPPY 2020!

I got them from Lazada =)