Sunday, July 1

Birthday Wishes

She's making a list and checking it twice...
Gonna find out what's nauuuugthy but nice...

25 days to my birthday and I've made a list of what would be nice to have and hold ... not in the next 25 days (hey I may be dreamy but I'm definitely not cra-zzzy)... maybe in the next 25 years. Haha

Gift #1. Herman Miller Chairs. Design Within Reach recently held their Herman Miller Serious Sale and I have my eye on these vintage pieces. Ok so I cheated because Gift #1 is actually 4 different pieces, which I lumped together... kind of like the Human Torch in Fantastic Four sequel, you know when he combines everyone's powers and became Captain Planet erm, slightly more useful than his usual self. (ooo, did I just ruin it for you?)

Dream guys don't exist but dream homes do.

In my future dream home, I would have what I affectionately call "my Herman room," featuring these 4 chairs.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Eames® Soft Pad Chair (1969). Chair I would sit on to blog.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Eames Molded Plastic Rocker (1948). Chair I would sit on to entertain.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Eames Molded Plywood Lounge Chair, Palisander (1946). Chair I would sit on to put on my shoes.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And of course, my Eames Lounge Chair & Ottoman (1956). Chair I would sit on to watch Discovery Travel & Living, E! Entertainment Channel and Asian Food Channel.

Gift #2: Chanel 2.55 in dark silver.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I don't even care if it makes me age 10 years overnight.

Gift #3: To be accidentally shot & featured on The Sartorialist. Seriously Sir, you really ought to visit Asia... and when you do, I might just pretend I can ride a bicycle. The best thing about The Sartorialist is he doesn't just photograph PYTs (Pretty Young Things) but DOTs (that's erm, Dashing Old Things) too.. So all I got to do is keep working on my groove, even till I'm well into my forties or before he kicks the bucket...

Gift #4: A pug

DSC00348
Sigh, how self-explanatory.

No comments: