Thursday, August 6

Staycation Weekend at The Fullerton Hotel

Over my birthday weekend, I formally entered my mid-30s with a staycation at The Fullerton Hotel. Normally by this time of the year, we would gone on our mid-year vacation but obviously, we have to stay put this year and we made the best out of it. 

The Fullerton Hotel has a special place in our hearts as KW and I celebrated my birthday for the first time together with a staycation then; 10 years later, we are back with two rambunctious boys in tow. Though there were restrictions in place due to Covid-19, our stay at The Fullerton was nonetheless very lovely. Service was naturally top notch and the Fullerton team made sure we were always attended to. 

We got ourselves The Palladian Suite so we sure made the most of it. The boys enjoyed lots of playtime together and at the the pool too. The good thing about The Fullerton is taking walks around the Marina and we brought the boys' scooters along so that they could scoot around (well, only Russell did). Oh, the boys even got to enjoy their first afternoon tea and I was surprised by how much they enjoyed it! Those scones were TDF!

Instead of a birthday cake, we celebrated with delicious tarts from Natisserie (IG@natisserieeeee) - omg, the rich dalgona tart and intensely bittersweet matcha tart were amazing! I'm thinking about when to place another order. 

While Covid19 may have put a dampen on any celebrations this year, it truly reminded me that I have everything in life to keep me going x
 


























No comments: