Thursday, June 18

Our lives, lately


Our weekend lunches always end with ice cream
Such times calls for easy comfort




Lots of cooking and grilling happened and 
Russell has decided his favourite restaurant is hom





Celebrated my mum-in-law's birthday with a Zoom call
that stretched from California to Singapore
Lovely cupcakes from Creme Maison x


Russell made Organ Attack bookmarks one day. My dear Firstborn....




 The boys were each other's shadow companions *heart*



We were bitten by the puzzle bug. 
I have to say, the 1000-piece puzzle is sadistically satisfying. 


We did our fair share of food deliveries and Omote was by far one of our favourites 


Though local favourites are hard to beat


 
More of my cuties x




Kept myself sane during the Circuit Breaker with lots and lots of painting

2 comments:

JT said...

Those paintings are lovely. Could you share where you got the paint by numbers from?

Unknown said...

You can try Taobao!