Wednesday, February 6

CNY 2019 // Day #1

Hello hello, 新年快乐! Hope you are having a fantastic Chinese New Year. This festive occasion is one that I hold close to my heart. The feasting, small talk and chaos - I wholeheartedly embrace it all.

I apologise in advance that my pictures are mostly of the family. Our annual tradition of taking family photos is still going strong and this year, Russell has decidedly he’s too big to sit with us. #allgrownup It’s been quite a challenge getting the boys to focus but Russell’s candid facial expressions are priceless. I wonder how many more years it will be before we decide this lonesome ottoman is no longer big enough for all of us.

Well, hope you are having a good time with your loved ones or just taking a break from it all. x










No comments: