Monday, September 28

September 2020

The best thing about September - GOING ON BLOCK COMPLIANCE LEAVE. 
Whoop whoop!

After bidding work adieu, I kicked back my vacation with this baby - a crazy delicious almon croissant from The Providore. Highly recomended. Both of them - vacation and buttery croissants.

 
I wanted to keep things relaxing but I decided to hunt for my 10th wedding anniversary gift. HAHA! Yes, I am celebrating my 9th anniversary in 3 weeks' time and already looking for my 10th gift.
 
All in the name of R-E-S-E-A-R-C-H! Amen. 
It was productive - that's all I'm sayin'.

Baked a very easy yummy banana bread - I always add Lindt chocolate. Yummeh.

Never knew this country exisited - thanks Phisher for teaching me somethig new.



This was surprisingly good. Never a Paris Hilton fan - but I love how she's found her niche and purpose to keep going.

Lots and lots of time spent at the club

Celeebrated my dad's birthday with Beauty in a Pot steamboat. Love x

More pastries from Keong Saik Bakery!

Met awesome ex-colleagues at Wine RVLT

Great place. Awesome food. Horrible accoustics.

 
Wish that Tatcha product was for me, but it was for Lucas' teachers for Teacher's Day

Also got these fudgy brownies for the Teacher's luncheon

Russell and I played alot of ping pong

We watched Batman Lego for the gazillionth time


 Love me more candles


 
Kale carbonara - very glad the boys love kale

We had our parents over for dinners - back in the game, yo!

 
Celebrated KW's birthday early with my in-laws

 
This Wagyu OP Rib was absolute bomb!
 

Uni pasta and the man asked for bread & buetter pudding x

2 comments:

LC said...

I love how yummy your pasta look! Is there any recipes you follow for the kale carbonara and the uni pasta? Thanks!

yixiao said...

Not really! Random throw-togethers =)