Monday, January 19

Lantau Island, Hong Kong

I have been back for about a month but I'm still blogging about my vacation.

Like oh my gawd, that's so last year!

Exactly. But I promise this is the last post about last -sheepish look- year.

After I returned from Japan, Diana and I decided to visit Lantau Island, mainly because we were both weary of mainland Hong Kong.

Photobucket

We took the cable car there and back, admiring the scenary around and enjoying some much-needed fresh air.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sunny day = A double sccop of caramel hazelnut and cheesy mixed nuts gelato

Photobucket


My was it a sunny day and us heliphobes spent quite a bit of effort dodging the sun's conniving rays, trying to protect our skin.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Lantau Island is extremely touristy (Starbucks spotted) but we had fun nonetheless.

Photobucket

No comments: