Monday, June 22

Father's Day Weekend

Last weekend, fathers around the world came out of Mother's Day shadows and finally got their big break. However, even with Phase 2 in full social-distancing-swing, I am still not comfortable with going out to take a stroll in the mall or dine out at restaurants. Maybe I'm just a true homebody who really just enjoys staying at home (HAHA!). But without losing the celebratory spirit, we had meals with our parents and in-laws separately at home over the weekend.  



With my parents, we ordered assorted otoro and akami sashimi from Kuro Maguro by Maguro Donya! They were super fresh and I loved the cube cuts. On top of that, we also got some delicious AF squid ink pasta sauce (we didn't know it was just sauce and luckily had spaghetti in the pantry) and pizzas from Ristorante Luka.



With my in-laws, we beefed out with MB6 and MB6 Wagyu steaks, alongside kale salad and roasted potatoes. My mum-in-law made a super moist chocolate cake that we downed with copious amount of vanilla ice cream. 

Hope you had a good one, stay safe. 

No comments: