Wednesday, February 5

A whirlwind of CNY

Now now, where is my 'I survived CNY' badge?

How was your Chinese New Year? Mine was intense! And still after skipping 50% of the activities in the first weekend in preparation for another round the second weekend. Signs of aging for sure.

I pretty much grew up with my cousins so it was really awesome to come re-unite during Chinese New Year. It was a lot of fun, a lot of photo-taking and a lot of food. Jessuz, I don't think I have ever felt hunger in the last 2 weeks. It was hot and sweaty. It was majorly tiring. But oh what fun we had!

Looking back at our family photos brings back such memories... though I can’t believe I used to walk out of the house without drawing my eyebrows #messybrows #dontcare #actuallyido

As per our tradition, I made a trio of flower arrangements for my mum, mother-in-law and ourselves.  I will share more pictures in the next post.

















No comments: