Friday, September 14

The weekend the colleagues came over

Over the weekend, my lovely colleagues came over for dinner and games. It was my first time having this bunch of fun folks over and I'm really happy we had a great time. Lots of food, plus three different types of desserts. Oh, the endless supply of alcohol didn't hurt.

I had my work cut out for me as we had a vegetarian on the team and I didn't want to make a lame salad or dish that would alienate him. Considering more than half the dishes were vegetarian-friendly, we had quite the feast! 


Roasted pumpkin with pomegranate and chickpea quinoa
(adapted from Cookie & Kate)


Brussel sprouts romesco bruschetta


Truffle kombu angel hair pasta


Creamy Tuscan chicken


Grilled yakiniku pork belly


A fraction of the drinks for the evening

No comments: